立即註冊
查看: 1044|回復: 1

Letter from Leica customer service

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2020-3-24 23:50:15 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Just in case you are considering Leica's services

--

Dear customer,
Thank you for using our service. As the Covid-19 is getting serious all over the world and the current situation requires courageous action on the part of everyone, Germany are also aware of social responsibility and our main focus is on the health of their employees.
We therefore hope that you will understand that they can no longer offer services to the usual extent and close Leica Customer Care in Leitz-Park Wetzlar from Monday, March 23rd, 2020. For the time being, all equipment which needs repair or maintenance purposes from Germany will expect processing to be delayed accordingly if your product is already in their house. For the equipment which just given to Hong Kong customer care center last week, we will keep them in Hong Kong until we have further notice from Germany. We will keep you update if there is any further update from Germany. Thank you for your understanding.
We wish you all the best, especially health, and thank you for your trust so far.

回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2020-3-25 01:17:07 | 顯示全部樓層
I was wondering when Leica would close its service centre...
It's the right thing to do of course becaause the more people that are out and about, the more the chances of infection.  

But, at the same time, I hope Leica gives some leeway to those who bought kit recently and not stick rigidly to warranty dates should claims be made.  

I don't know about anyone else, but I've not used my cameras or lenses at all in the last few months simply because I have refrained from going out.

Stay safe everyone.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

小黑屋|HKLFC

GMT+8, 2020-5-30 16:20 , Processed in 0.022843 second(s), 16 queries .